"How We Ship" Interviews
Shipping great software is hard. One way to make it a little easier is to steal good ideas from other people.
We're interviewing teams to learn how their shipping process works and sharing the results so you can benefit. Our goal is help you learn from what's working and what isn't. Interested in being interviewed? Hit us up!
- AdStage connects marketers to the data they need to analyze, automate, and report on their ad campaigns.
- 15 person dev team building a paid advertising management, automation, and analytics platform.
- Methodology: Focused on "high trust, empathy, technical skill, alignment, and communication"
- Read how AdStage ships here →
- Azavea builds advanced geospatial technology and does research for civic and social impact
- 30 person team split between professional services projects, products and open source work.
- Methodology: "Something that works pretty well for projects, and products we are still trying to get better at."
- Read how Azavea ships here →
- Hootsuite helps you manage all your social accounts in a single place.
- Scaled team from 8-125 people and $0-$50 million in revenue
- Methodology: "Non-dogmatic Agile"
- Read how Hootsuite shipped when Simon was CTO →
- GitPrime helps engineering managers see their team's work more clearly and understand software developer productivity.
- 12 person team spread across five timezones
- Methodology: "Punctuated Delivery"
- Read how GitPrime ships →